The course is created in collaboration with the BMBF research project “SCoRe” (Student Crowd Research), which aims to impart ESD skills in an online format and through the concept of research-based learning. Within this course, the students are given the opportunity to work together on various topics from the field of sustainability and also to get to know research processes by working with the method of research-based learning. In this context, particular attention should be paid to the fact that the students absorb less existing knowledge, but rather open up exciting sustainability topics for themselves, generate knowledge for this and develop innovative research questions. In the event of this online course, students have to create electronic portfolios as an examination. Work packages 0 to 4 must be processed for this. Within these work packages, the learning content of the course is also examined.
• Acquisition of basic knowledge on the topic of sustainability
• Taking a research stance on sustainability
• Definition and specification of individual sustainability interests
• Guided consolidation of research interest to an empirically answerable research question
Working through the content of this course gives students the opportunity to acquire digital methodological skills through the use of various e-learning tools.
• Competence for collaboration in the digital space
• Competence in online-based interdisciplinary collaboration
• Competence for digitally supported, iterative further development of co-creatively created work results